People disgust me. My parents want me to move back to Argentina. Germany sounds more appealing but more likely I would move to Canada. That would be if the GOP continues to have control of the government here in the United States. I do not believe everyone has a right to be a part of society. What happens to the days of banishment, especially when they are in a place of power and turn up corrupt. That is all I can think about right now, so this is my entry for today.
Follow Us On Social Media!
- Thespian Talk #210 (Mr. Waffles Told Me To Do It) September 10, 2019
- Thespian Talk #209 (...IN SPACE!) August 27, 2019
- Thespian Talk #208 (Re-Beavering and Granny Snakekiller) August 13, 2019
- Thespian Talk #207 (The Vacuum Snob) August 6, 2019
- Thespian Talk #206 (This Foot Tastes Horrible) July 23, 2019
- Damn Write! That Big Explosion
- Starbolts #449: Loose Threads
- At the Source: The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
- How To Fix It: Sliders – Viewer Request Poll Winner
- Damn Right! The Weirdest of Wrestling Flashbacks!
- Thespian Talk #210 (Mr. Waffles Told Me To Do It)
- Starbolts #448: Meet the In-Laws
- How To Fix It: Ackley Bridge – Episode 1
Sites You May Also Enjoy