In this episode (that nearly didn’t happen) we discuss that most sacred of unofficial American holidays, the Super Bowl, why Hagan doesn’t feel safe unless there are soldiers around, sword-and-sorcery style RPG’s, the most avid fan of Western Horseman magazine…all this and the music of Tony Goldmark!
Follow Us On Social Media!
- Damn Write: Predicting Wrestlemania 2021
- Starbolts #525: Coming Home Again
- Musical Hell: It’s a Bird…It’s a Plane…It’s Superman
- Binging with BlackScarabFilmZ: ‘Fresh’ Egg Salad Sandwich from Futurama
- Damn Right: The 4th generation IWGP belt
- Starbolts #524: Angels Don’t Give Up
- Book Reviewer Reacts To Book Memes: The Literary Lair (1K Subscribers Special)
- Thespian Talk #248 (Gun Words)
Sites You May Also Enjoy