It’s time to take another look at the world of indie games! This time, we take a glance at a beautifully designed, beautifully scored masterpiece of a Little Game That Could…that some people are gonna ragequit in the first five minutes. But that’s not all! There’s also an interview with the game’s creators, portrayed by one of the greatest actors of our age…Mendo!
Follow Us On Social Media!
- Thespian Talk #222 ( #BlackLivesMatter ) June 4, 2020
- Thespian Talk #221 (Having a Thrick Bown) May 21, 2020
- Thespian Talk #220 (Whataburger Ain’t THAT Good!) May 14, 2020
- Thespian Talk #219 (What’s The Deal With Magnemite?!) May 7, 2020
- Thespian Talk #218 (Stay Home, KAREN!) April 25, 2020
- Thespian Talk #222 ( #BlackLivesMatter )
- Damn Write: Rock on Bob Kulick
- Starbolts #482: What is Illibrata?
- Musical Hell: The Thief and the Cobbler (Miramax Cut)
- Horse Feathers (1932) Review | Marx-ist Propaganda
- Damn Write: Thank You Zac Bertschy
- Starbolts #481: Arguing with Myself
- Thespian Talk #221 (Having a Thrick Bown)
Sites You May Also Enjoy