As the President’s approval rating drops, Alex and Rachel try to push the jobs bill forward amidst Dixon’s continued insubordination, as well as Maggie Griffin hiring the services of the Beltway’s top Republican political consultant.
$5+ Patron Spotlight
Invest With Beth Podcast
Want your stuff pimped out here? Click here to learn how!
Let's Play Emporium
- How To Fix It: Star Trek – Enterprise
- Cradle of Filth “Midnight in the Labyrinth” Album Review
- Damn Write! Saying Goodbye to The Brain
- Know the Score: Come From Away (Musicals 101)
- Cradle of Filth “Evermore Darkly” Album Review
- Starbolts #364: Phoenix Rising
- The Literary Lair: Gray
- Queens of the Stone Age “Villains” Album Review
Follow Us On Social Media!
Sites You May Also Enjoy