As the President’s approval rating drops, Alex and Rachel try to push the jobs bill forward amidst Dixon’s continued insubordination, as well as Maggie Griffin hiring the services of the Beltway’s top Republican political consultant.
Follow Us On Social Media!
- Damn Write: Got to watch WrestleMania
- Starbolts #526: A New Deputy in Town
- Damn Write: Predicting Wrestlemania 2021
- Starbolts #525: Coming Home Again
- Musical Hell: It’s a Bird…It’s a Plane…It’s Superman
- Binging with BlackScarabFilmZ: ‘Fresh’ Egg Salad Sandwich from Futurama
- Damn Right: The 4th generation IWGP belt
- Starbolts #524: Angels Don’t Give Up
Sites You May Also Enjoy