As the President’s approval rating drops, Alex and Rachel try to push the jobs bill forward amidst Dixon’s continued insubordination, as well as Maggie Griffin hiring the services of the Beltway’s top Republican political consultant.
Follow Us On Social Media!
- Thespian Talk #208 (Re-Beavering and Granny Snakekiller) August 13, 2019
- Thespian Talk #207 (The Vacuum Snob) August 6, 2019
- Thespian Talk #206 (This Foot Tastes Horrible) July 23, 2019
- Thespian Talk Encore File 190714 July 16, 2019
- Thespian Talk #205 (Chicken Dinner Road) July 9, 2019
- Damn Write! How did I do on my predictions?
- Thespian Talk #208 (Re-Beavering and Granny Snakekiller)
- Starbolts #444: Cat and Mouse
- Damn Write!: Summerslam and NXT Takeover Canada picks!
- Starbolts #443: Shenra’s Revenge
- Thespian Talk #207 (The Vacuum Snob)
- The Literary Lair: Star Trek Discovery – The Way to the Stars
- Musical Hell: Quest for Camelot
Sites You May Also Enjoy